Tuesday 17 January 2012

My attempt at hand drawing Andy Capp

I wanted to draw Hartlepools famous comic book character, to relate to my comic book asignment. It took 30 minutes all together to draw and colour the images in, I havn't traced the image or took it off a website I have drawn it my self. I think that the out come of the drawing is alot better than I expected I thought it was going to be small and not very good overall. I think the black on Andy Capps suit needs to be darker and his hat needs some tartin affect on it, I got a comment saying 'Andy Capp needs smoke coming from his cigerette' the answer to that comment is no because in most of the comic strips he doesnt have smoke coming from his cigerette.

First stage of drawing
Second Stage of drawing




Final drawing with improvements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.