Tuesday 17 January 2012

Comic book idea

My idea is recreating a Andy Capp comic strip, the reason I have chosen to recreate a Andy capp comic strip is because the creator is from my home town Hartlepool and I have always liked the Andy Capp storys and want to try and create my own. The story is very basic but shows what it could be like years ago in Hartlepool, it will be called 'Late Night Fishing'. The First pannel will be Andy Capps silhouette in the distance sat on the promenade fishing (which is one of Andy Capps hobbies). The second panel will be a close up of a hook with a big fat juicy worm on the end of it. Third panel medium shot of Andy Capp throwing out his line off the promenade, also with the writing of 'swoosh' for the sound of the rod flying through the air. Fourth panel is the floater in the water with the writing 'Plonk!' for sound again. Fifth panel is an picture of Andy Capp pulling his rod in to see what he has caught for supper. The sixth and final panel will be a extreme close up of a old leather boot hanging off his hook, saying at the bottom " 'Ope I catch the o'er one! ". The panels will be put onto a actual image of a newspaper for added effect and to show that it is an actual comic strip you would find in a newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.