Tuesday 29 November 2011

Story Board of Silent Movie

                         

Our task was to find a short silent movie and take screen shots to create a story board for the silent movie. When I found the silent movie I wanted to use for this task I watched a few times so I could place marks were I could take the screen shots, I was going to get six screen shots but I thought this would be too little to show the story line. So instead I used twelve screen shots this made it a little bit easier for me to find the screen shots I need. Once I cropped the screen shots I saved them put the filters on the individual images and them made them smaller and put them on two pages. The story board goes from left to right.

Page 1
This is were Charlie Chaplin runs into the lions cage and finds he is lock in with the lion and try's to find a way out. A dog shows up and wont stop barking Charlie Chaplin try's to get the dog to stop barking to prevent the lion waking up.
Page 2
A woman finds Charlie Chaplin stuck in the cage and faints with the sight also being kicked in the head by mistake from Charlie Chaplin. But while the woman is out cold on the floor the lion wakes up and finds Charlie Chaplin so the lion checks him out and goes back to the other side of the cage. The woman wakes up and releases the door but Charlie Chaplin gets cocky and stays in the cage until the lion jumps up. The next thing you know Charlie Chaplin is up a tall pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.