Monday 21 November 2011

My version of the tutorial

This is my final image that I have made from following the tutorial off the internet I found using the software Illustrator very difficult to understand and use although it is a similar layout to photoshop elements. I didnt like using this software because I wasn't familar with it so I would rather use photoshop elements even though Illustrator does better quality images I would still stick to what I know best which is Photoshop elements.


This presentation is just to show the development my image went through each stage I am very please with the final image it has worked alot better than I expected but I will not use Illustrator again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.