Friday 16 September 2011

My Attempt at a Propaganda Poster


This is my propaganda poster. We were put into teams of three to create a propaganda we started to get some ideas going thenn once it came to actualy making the poster my team mates didnt do their part of the poster. So I end up doing it all by my self, I think that the background images should be changed because it looks too much, there is too much detail in the background people will concentrate more on the background than the actual images on the front. The text also needs to be changed because it doesnt look old fashioned which I was looking for. I really like the silhouetttes in the top right hand corner it shows the soldiers walking towards war with the aeroplane going over their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.