Friday 9 September 2011

My Attempt at advanced masking technique

Using the youtube video I followed the steps of how to do the masking technique.
After I cut out the model which is Cher I had to find another image for the background, so I looked for a image which matched the pose of the model. The reason I chosen this image off the internet is because I thought it would be a challange to mask around the hair and not leave the white bits in the curls.

I wanted the background to relate with the model because the starting image has a relaxing mood to it I think that this is because of the models pose. I found it difficult to cut around the hair because the way it goes with the curls but I think that the image has turned out better than I expected at the start of the lesson. The final image looks bright and bold I think I have completed the objective of the project it looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.