Friday 30 September 2011

Front Page for 3 little pigs story



This is the pigs for the front page. I drawn the 3 pigs separately with pencil and paper after drawing them by hand I scanned them in. once they were saved on the computer I used my Graphic pad and drawn over the template after that I couloured them in. Now all I need to do is get the background off my team mate. To create the overall image for the front page.


This is my team mate Matthew's work he found a image on the internet and opened it in photoshop elements and changed different filters on the image to create this effect. He can't remember which filters he has used to get to this stage, which doesn't help for future images that i would like to look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.