Wednesday 12 October 2011

Photo shoot for constable Parsons


The location of the shoot was seaton beach on some of the shots looking onto the headland were the monkey was actualy found. I tryed to use different angles in this shoot so I had many images to work with in the photoshop task. The model is my detachment commander from the Royal Marine Cadets Mr Bobby Hammond. The clothing is the Royal Marine tunic (jacket) with plain black trousers and black boots. The props he is using is my little black note pad and a small brown pencil.

The reason why I did this photo shoot was because I could not find a large enough image of a police man licking his pencil. All the images I could find was pixelated also because it shows that I have done some work outside of my course. I think that this photo shoot was a great success for the task I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.