Friday 7 October 2011

My Part of the Hartlepool Monkey Hanging song

Chorus

Constable Parsons, he hurried to the scene,
He viewed the situation and he licked his pencil clean.
He said 'Causing a disturbance is a serious offence,
And everything you say it will go down in evidence'.



In this project we were given a part of the monkey hanging legend song to create into a book. This is my part of the song I got given. My idea was to get a male model wearing black trousers and black tunic. The location is going to be on seaton beach facing the headland which is were the monkey was found. There will be props such as pencil and a note pad because in the lyrics the constable parson is licking his pencil clean and this is what I want the male model to do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.