Friday 18 May 2012

Research the history of Hartlepool and ideas


This is a footer I have found on the Hartlepool martitime experiance website it moves from left to right showing a panoramic of the historic quay. I was thinking about using this idea but instead of the panormaic of the historic quay I will be showing a timeline starting from 50 maybe 60 years ago and travel through time till the present day.


Another idea is to do an animatic a bit like the example above, this is what I made for my other subject (photography). I was thinking of getting some models and get all the different types of clothing to represent that time, also collect different images of a street that has changed in time. Then I will put the pictures together and the model will be walking along the street traveling through time to this present day.

I will be visiting the historic quay in Hartlepool (home town) out side of college, I will be looking around to collect some information and ideas. From the different activities available in the area, I will have access to all of the historic quay because I am a member of the Hartlepool Sea Cadets and this allows me to go on HMS Trincomalee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my work I will get back to you asap.